Now and then I'll go someplace, eat something or get a waft of a scent that warms me to the core because it's so *right*. This morning when I dressed J, I got that feeling. She's seems so happy now that we're fully embracing her true self. `
My mom brought this picture to me to show me how much Jaden reminds her of me. What do you think?



5 comments:
Ramona,
The pics of you and Jaden are amazingly alike!! Should we be surprised? Of course not. You're mother and daughter! Why wouldn't you look alike?? :)
The weird thing is my hospital pic looks very much like Breelyn when she was a tiny baby. (I might steal your idea for my blog if thats ok.) Holli
PS: LOVE the devil costume. Her facial expression makes that pic ya know. :)
WOW, that is really amazing!
Funny how life is...
Lora
WOW! That is amazing! I have never seen you in person but in tha tpicture you look asian too!
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Those pics are incredible! It was so great to catch up with your blog. Jaden does have beautiful eyes! How fun to see Lucy and Gracyn!
Oh my. . .she might be Daddy's girl for the moment, but she's definitely all mommy! Hugs, Tiff
Post a Comment