Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Miscelleaneous Going Ons

October 21, 2008
Poor J - her beloved beanbag chair does her no favors.  This is my daughter on a typical day - just waking from a nap with Eucerin lotion and ketchup smeared in her hair before 8am.
Dot between the eyes - she smacked her head on the tile in a fit of anger when hero-daddy left her with villian-mama a few minutes - feels so good to be loved.

Last night we took the kiddie-monsters to Chuckee Cheese for dinner.  Mikey called his dad at work late yesterday afternoon telling him he loves him and would he take him to CC for dinner.  Daddy caved and we had a delicious dinner of cardboard CC pizza last night.  This was J's first time at CC.  Here's a pic of her with Mikey riding the virtual rollercoaster.


I forgot to post this picture from our weekend trip to San Francisco.  Everytime we go to Pier 39, Mikey begs to jump on the trampoline.  Of course, fearing the trampoline might tear causing him to fall into the ocean below or the bungee might snap sending him flying into the harbor always resulted in a 'NO' from me.  Again, daddy caved with a simple 'I love you daddy.'
As we continued strolling the pier, other strollers would stop Mikey and ask if he was that cute little guy on the trampoline. 

4 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

Great photo of Mikey! We just went to Chuck E Cheese too! I'm going to post those photos soon. . .or whenever I get time to post. . .You are SOOOO Loved. J is playin' ya! wink, wink

BTW - you're the business owner - you come up with a plan for our kids to make us $ and I'm there!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I love your miscellaneous goings on! :)

Cute picture of both kids! Noah is good at fits too! Believe me.

hugs
Tami
Noah's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

lorabelle said...

Oh too funny! I love the bedhead look. Mikey looks like he was truly having a blast on the pier.
What cuties!
Lora

Adoptive Mommy x 3 said...

I had to smile at this post- it sounds like our kiddos are into the same fun stuff! The "yummy" CEC pizza and Pier 39 (Yep, Emi loves that trampoline too). In fact, we're headed to the city this weekend. :-)

Don't worry about J. Miya has been with us her entire life and gives me the cold shoulder on a daily basis. Emi did it too...J will definitely come around. Loved the pics of your reunion too!

-Eryn