Saturday, October 11, 2008

Day 2 in NYC

October 11, 2008
It's day 2 of the NYCSA conference and, as you can see, our Chairman of the Board is hard at work.

Today is much much better for several reasons.  Not only did we find a wireless to hop onto for free (wasn't there last night), but we're getting lots and lots of interest.  We'd love to get schools in NY so we can write off family vacations.  (The guy across the room who already paid $700 for his Internet connection is mucho unhappy-o knowing there's a free connection today.)  Biggest accomplishment for today: I emailed the conference organizers who put together the national as well as several state conferences asking them to contact the NYCSA about organizing their future events.   

Lastly, the purse buying has begun!  Take a look at this beauty.
We've decided to hit Battery Park today after work.  Hoping to add at least 2-3 more to my designer collection by the end of the day.

4 comments:

JackieMacD said...

FABULOUS bag! Not only will you have one for each day of the week -- you can swap them out hourly.

glad to hear you haven't had to open up a can on anyone today.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I am sure your little man is lovin the time alone with mama! A new purse! How fun that would be! and shoppin in new york but be amazing! I dont understand the work talk but I am glad it appears to be goin well! You will have to share sometime when you are home what exactly you do and all :)

big hugs,
miss you
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Room for More said...

LOVE the purse! I can't wait to see your new purchases!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Great find! Keep posting the new BAGS! I mean, keep posting new pics of the Chairman of the Board. Glad you didn't have to shell out the dollars for the internet connection, and smart move. On your way to vacationing in NYC next year! Tiff