Here's how we begin the day every day - Mikey being an affectionate pest and Jaden being really crabby about it. And it only gets *better* from here.
We've actually got big plans this weekend. We're moving all our bedrooms upstairs instead of sharing the big downstairs master any more (4 is a crowd). We went to Lowes last night to pick out paint (pink and blue, of course!) and I bought wallpaper borders. This is the first official child room decorating project we've ever had. In fact, Mikey didn't get his own room until he was 3 and I thought it'd be a good idea before our homestudy. (It has since become a another guest room. ) I'll post pics of the final products when we're done. Time to stir paint!
4 comments:
wow! Good luck with that! they are so cute :) even grouchy!
blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Happy Painting!
Lora
fun! I can't wait to see the pictures!
Can't wait to see the pink and blue! Hugs, Tiff
Post a Comment