Sunday, October 26, 2008

We're Almost Done!

October 26, 2008
To all the people Mike calls whenever I post about him, here's proof I don't embellish. Yesterday I was working my hands to the bone reorganzing our storage room (background) so we could start moving furniture around and here's what I found when I emerged at noon.
We're just about done with our bedroom move/revamp project. Here's a picture of Jaden's new room. No wall coverings yet - will be working on that once we get completely done.Here's Mikey's. And here's Brandon's. We decided not to unpack for him just to see if he'd notice anything was different besides location.

It's 6:30pm on Sunday night and we've decided to retire for the evening and finish moving our bedroom upstairs tomorrow. Won't be anything fancy so no pics.

7 comments:

JackieMacD said...

LOL - thanks for nothin', Mike. Now Jeff expects to rest on a Sunday.

demetrisfamily said...

Too funny! The rooms look great and so worth all the hard work & effort! I haven't even finished decorating Kira's room yet - shame on me!

Nancy

momwithfaithandhope said...

Too funny! So that's what I need to do. Capture it on film for proof, huh?! Be sure to get some rest. You've been working too hard.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

lol MEN! :) the rooms look so cute :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

The family of six said...

The rooms look great Ramona! Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog.

lorabelle said...

oh you did such a great job on the rooms! I love projects like this.
Mike and my DH have a lot in common, but mine has an X-Box controller in his hand and he's awake! I get it though, trust me!
Lora

Expecting Good Things said...

Haha, BUSTED! My dh does that all the time. I'll be doing something and I walk in and he's SLEEPING because he decided to stay up late the night before. The bedrooms look great! I love it that their bedrooms have those window pop-outs. It gives the rooms more style.
Holli