Wednesday, October 29, 2008

We're Ready for Halloween

October 29, 2008
When Mikey and I were looking at costume sets online (Tazmanian Devil & Bugs Bunny, Chip 'n Dale, Mickey & Minnie), he asked me if spiders eat bees. "Yes, I think so." "That's what I want us to be, a spidah and a bee."


During the daytime activities, they'll be Spiderman and a fairy. The fairy costume was a gift from Katja - a friend we made through Heartsent. Thank you Katja!

6 comments:

Room for More said...

Okay they are just darling! We have that same bee costume! It is the best. Does it have the stinger in the back? Precious kiddos!! Have a great week!

Shannon

momwithfaithandhope said...

I love the Spidah and the Bee! Can't wait to see the Daytime Costumes! You're lucky they'll wear 2. . .EACH.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

How Sweet! I will try NOT to be worried about the comment he made! heehee

hugs
Tami
noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

demetrisfamily said...

Great costumes! Mikey & Jaden look adorable and I can't wait to see the daytime costumes on Friday. It's a good thing I did a dress rehearsal because Tripp didn't want to try his on yesterday. Hope it doesn't rain on us! See you soon!

Nancy

lorabelle said...

Poor Mikey, Sounds like he is still trying to get used to having a new little sister around. Hang in there buddy! One day she'll be one of your best friends...
The costumes are cute and the children adorable as always...

Expecting Good Things said...

Yep Mikey. Spidahs do eat bees. Be Gentle with little Jaden though. :) How cute. Typical Boy.
Holli