Now that it's finally getting cooler in N. Calif., I decided it was time to retire the thin cotton 2 piece PJs and clothe the monster-kiddies in fleece footies at night. Costco has the best price on Carter 1 piece PJs, but in true Costco form, a sign that say '6 months - 4T' doesn't necessarily mean they have all sizes. I easily found Jaden 2 really cute 12 month sets. Mikey's 4Ts were a different story. I started out neatly picking through the top layer, checking tag sizes then refolding and moving on. After 5 minutes, I was tearing through the pile, PJs flying over my head while cursing under my breath that the sign said '4T and if I didn't find any I was gonna call the Better Business Bureau about false advertising!' - a standard threat I've never made good on. Well, I finally found 2 outfits, a blue one with a red fire truck on the chest and a brown one with pink polka dots and a pink elephant on the pocket - perfectly color coordinated with Jaden's pink footies adorned with brown and tan monkeys.
Even though I'm quite pleased with the result, Mike wrinkles his nose at his son wearing a fem getup. I keep reminding him 1) there were only two 4Ts in the pile and at that price I coudn't pass it up, 2) Mikey will never leave the house in it, and 3) 'The Donald' wears pink.
Here's J playing with her all-time favorite toy - one of several yogurt containers she now owns. Makes shopping for Christmas very easy this year. :-)
She usually stumbles around the house with one of these containers over her face like this. I just shake my head thinking, "And we spent so much money getting your eyes fixed."
Lastly, this one's for you, Tiff. Can ya hear it? "Ka-ching, ka-ching." We need to get our kids on America's Got Talent, The Gong Show, Search for the Next Pusscat Doll(s), Fame Academy, Survivor (for us).


4 comments:
I just love those little sleepers! to bad we dont have a costco. Noah is in 12 months too and some 18 months. He is 23 pounds and 30 inches tall at this point! I woudl love to see them playin together :) I love her runnin with the container on her head :) so cute :) Maybe you can get mikey one and they can start a band! heehee :) I am in a very weird sick sleep deprived mind right now. sorry
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Yep, we're Costco PJ shoppers too. Unfortunately neither of my kiddos will wear the footies anymore (or never had). . .They do have more 4T at the 2 locations closer to me in Boy patterns. Let me know if I should shop for you! You got off easy for X-mas! Love the tub on her head! Tiff
Too Cute and yes Real boys wear pink! hee, hee hee....
My husband would roll his eyes all well. I LOVE the video! My boys like to watch the video's and sing too. I've tried several times to video them, but they get mad at me.
great post Ramona!
Lora
Oh Ramona!!
You didn't really just dress your son in pink did you? Thinking Dad is gonna have a prob with that. :) jk. It's cute that they match. Kinda fallin for Mikey over here after that video of him singing. That was really cute. Poor kiddo can't get any love from his sis. :) Holli
Post a Comment