March 16, 2009
Ever crave just one cup of coffee? Oh but the work involved: either truck on down to the local java house or guestimate on your own coffee maker which never comes out perfect. But what IF you could make a single cup without the hassle? Have I ever got the answer for you! Every day for a month, momlogic will give you a chance to win a Keurig Single-Cup Coffee Maker. Simply follow these steps:
FIRST, leave a comment on my MLC Coffee Club Featured post called Like Sister Like Brother, a blog post about my hectic life with my tribe of children, or Kiddie-Monsters as they're known in the blogosphere. (To leave a comment there, you'll need to join the group at Momlogic Coffee Club)
NEXT, leave another comment on my profile page in the momlogic community.
THEN sit back and wait to be contacted that you've won!
8 years ago

2 comments:
WHOOOO! I want some coffee, baybeeee! Screw Satrbucks!
That would be starbucks. I haven't even had a cocktail yet...
Post a Comment