Thursday, March 12, 2009

What We're Up To

March 12, 2009
Wrapped up a 3 day work stint in Southern California this evening and now we're ready to play at Disneyland for the next 2 days. Too tired to say much but here's some pictures from the last few days.Our hotel has a lot of activities for kids from playrooms, art projects and story time to outside playgrounds abound. Here's Mikey and Jaden playing ball with a couple of girl they met yesterday.


Today Mike took the kiddie-monsters to the beach. To Mikey, the beach is as good as the snow. I know he'd be surfing (and pretty darned good at it!) if we lived here.

Work behind me, I can finally relax with my KMs. Stay tuned for Disneyland!

5 comments:

JackieMacD said...

Oh yeah, I'm standing by!

Staci said...

Have fun!!!! Can't wait to see more pics!

Andrea said...

Have a blast! Can't wait to see pics of J w/her Minnie ears on.

momwithfaithandhope said...

Woo Hoo - Disney was a blast. Have fun on day 2 tomorrow!

Expecting Good Things said...

How fun! I could totally see Mikey surfing. :)
Holli