Monday, March 23, 2009

Crazy Robot Buggy Ride-on Car

March 23, 2009
Most commenters on my last post and lots of emailers were wondering where I bought the indoor riding toys for the Kiddie-Monsters. Eryn (my future in-law) tipped me to overstock.com.

They're very unique in that they're steered with 2 little joysticks up top, they play Chinese music when the button is pushed, the headlights actually work and the buggies don't go very fast. The best thing is that they come a remote control so mom and dad can control the buggy for tots who are unable to figure out the steering (if you purchase more than one, ask for different frequencies so the remotes won't conflict).

I'm not sure how Overstock works but I think they get a limited supply and once an item sells out, too bad so sad. Believe me, your littles ones will love it. Words of advice - keep in mind it doesn't move nearly as well on carpeting as it does on hard surfaces. And if you have more than one litto kiddo, make sure you get enough to go around or be prepared for some major brawls.

2 comments:

lorabelle said...

Thanks so much for sharing with us Ramona! I just ordered Allie a pink one. I can't wait to see the look on her face Easter morning!

Andrea said...

Okay, Video please!