Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Something to Post About

March 20, 2009
I've been planning a Disneyland post but I'm so very busy with work, can't get my head above water. But since my last post is about the momlogic contest which is over now, thought I'd better replace it with something more current. So here's some pictures Mike's been iPhone-ing to me of our cutie-patootie at her parent/toddler program.
Makes it hard to believe she has such a ferocious temper, doesn't it?

3 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

Nope, I can believe it. Gracyn's just like J, sweet as can be one minute, but set her off, and WATCH OUT! Hang in there on the work front. Mine's been overhwelming too!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

She is just the cutest little doll! :) And yup I can believe it! Something about these little taiwanese dolls and their tempers! :)

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

Staci said...

Hard to believe, but after the Costco video I believe you. :) I'm sure Jake will come a temper too. J looks adorable!!