"Mommy. I wanna be a alien like Jaden." (He thinks her pigtails are antennae.)

For those of you who wonder how I do it (work at home with the kids under heel) - I don't. My business partner (and good friend) took today off so I'm running the ship alone. The kiddie-monsters have already destroyed my office, are still in their PJs at near noon and have been threatened for fighting while I was on a business call.
22 comments:
Haha!
I SO relate to that!!! The Momster gets ugly when the fighting won't stop. Love the pigtails... Mikey's going to hate that pic one day.
I'm still amazed that you can get anything done at home, period! You deserve an award and I would love to be a fly on the wall when the wars are going on. :0P
Too cute! Mikey looks good in piggies too! What did Mike have to say about that one??!
I viewed this at my cousin Liz's house while out of town but did not take time to comment! :) Her computer is in the living room and EVERYONE saw the picture of the kids in pigtails and thought they were just adorable! :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I see another wedding rehearsal dinner photo for the slideshow! ha! I totally know what you mean about working. One of our vendors called today and Kiddo#2 brings in Kiddo#4 who is crying, uh, I mean, WAILING. Sigh....
Shannon
Been there, done that, it's nice to know that we aren't alone. lol
I can totally relate. I had a home business when my kids were in nursery and elementary school. Even though I had part of the day to myself, there were still times when I had to take a business call after they were home, and they didn't always go as smoothly as I would have liked.
Boy, with blogs like this it makes me glad I only had one child. lol I don't know how all you moms do it with everything else going on in your life's too. Call me impressed.
At least they still have their clothes on. lol
luckydolls123[at]verizon[dot]net
I remember the days when my 2 were little. I don't think I'd be able to work at home when they were young...I applaud you!
Cute! My seven year old would live in his pjs if I would let him.
Oh wow, that looks like our living room! And I only have one who's under a year old. Your two little aliens are adorable!
yup... we all know that feeling!
visiting from ML coffee club - Angie {pricousins}
I work at home with my two boys (5 and 2) and I hear you loud and clear.
Lee from www.coupledumb.com
Cute children. Cute Blog. I can relate to what you're going through, though i've not yet accomplished the feat of running my own business. Thanks for sharing.
Wow,
I feel like I'm actually there:)
The pigtails are adorable! I remember when mine were those ages.
Kids and work don't mix,I hope at least you get a happ hour today!
Cute, cute, cute pigtail picture!
TMR
Wait, her pigtails aren't antennae? And here I was all jealous of her super-powers. Crap. Now I just feel stupid.
Her pigtails are super cute.
Post a Comment