WOW! I don't check blogs for a couple of days and you've been posting like crazy... How much fun are you having?! The fashion show pictures are adorable but the rappin video takes the cake! Ya got a little head banger there, better not switch stations to heavy metal! LOL... Looks like you are having some fun Ramona. Love it! Lora
This comment is from Darryl: "I'm impressed." Mike told Darryl that Mikey was starting to rap. Too cute. . .Darryl really likes the "A-A-Air. . ." part!
4 comments:
LOL! I Love it. You have one talented family! Good seeing you this weekend! Tiff
ROFLOL!!! They are so cute. they are so serious about their music! I can't wait to show dh this tonight!
WOW! I don't check blogs for a couple of days and you've been posting like crazy... How much fun are you having?! The fashion show pictures are adorable but the rappin video takes the cake! Ya got a little head banger there, better not switch stations to heavy metal! LOL...
Looks like you are having some fun Ramona. Love it!
Lora
This comment is from Darryl:
"I'm impressed." Mike told Darryl that Mikey was starting to rap. Too cute. . .Darryl really likes the "A-A-Air. . ." part!
Post a Comment