Monday, November 10, 2008

Have you Ever Wondered

November 11, 2008
Have you ever wondered what your son would look like had he been born a girl?I think I'd of been lucky either way.

9 comments:

momwithfaithandhope said...

Too funny. Peyton is curious about Gracyn's hair accessories, and has asked a few time to have "long hair" especially when it's time to cut his. . .You would have been lucky either way - you're right.

momwithfaithandhope said...

p.s. Did you get my last e-mail? I replied to your message from my work e-mail. Wanted to make sure you got it, and also wondering how to order Eryn's bows. Can't get a a hold of her. Maybe she's busy? Don't want her to think I'm stalking! LOL

Room for More said...

You are on a roll this week. I am lol again!! I love his pose for you too. I see you using this at his wedding rehearsal dinner??

JackieMacD said...

LOL! Jacob had a time when he was obsessed with being a girl. Even wore the princess dress at school and was so secure in it.

One day, Mikey will bring this photo to his therapist.

Staci said...

You are hilarious! The blackberry signature is great:) I gotta go to apple hill, looks like fun. I love the pictures.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

ROFL! What a beautiful boy!

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

demetrisfamily said...

I did that with Tripp's hair recently... Put in those tiny claw hair clips so that he had one on each side on top. His Daddy was not impressed but I thought he looked so sweet! Mikey is adorable with his palm tree!

Expecting Good Things said...

Ramona,
haha! I can't wait to see his face in 10 years when he reads this. poor kid. :)
Holli

Adoptive Mommy x 3 said...

Oh No, you didn't!!! HAHAHA! That is too cute! Emi still thinks he's the most handsome boy ever...even as a "girl" ;-P

Love,
Er