These just in from Eryn who's a whole lot better at picture taking than me. (see the previous post for more on the fashion show)
Is this a Kids Gap ad or what?

Us parents are calling this one 'The Proposal'. We joked all day about being in-laws someday.

Here's the beautiful munchies I was unable to get good pics of.
Peyton & Gracyn (they still get along well together!)

Miya, Emi's little sis

And the newest edition, Kira (Tripps little sis)

Missing is a good, clear picture of Tripp because he's so fast he's a blur. Little Tripp scans the room with stealth-like precision and once he spots his target, the laser locks in and off he goes. No obstacle can stop him and good luck beating him there! Remind you of anyone, JM?
Last but not least is a great picture of our little pigtailed princess.
But I'm reminded this morning that all good things must pass.
Oh, look what I found! A clear picture of lightening Tripp chewing on his blankie!

2 comments:
PRECIOUS!! such sweet pics, all of them! I am glad you got copies!
That runway shot is gorgeous! Yes, my two STILL get along. I'm so blessed! We had a blast with you guys. Too bad my camera battery died!
Post a Comment