Tuesday, December 2, 2008

She's Driving me CrAzY

December 2, 2008
Good thing she's so cute doing it.



5 comments:

Room for More said...

ROFL! She is a doll!

JackieMacD said...

Girl, I feel your pain AND happiness. Wow, J's hair is getting so long. Lucy's pigtails still stick straight up.

Keep the pics coming!

momwithfaithandhope said...

You really are doing piggies all the time now, huh?! Thanks for your message on our blog. Jaden is such a rascal and you always find away to capture it on film! By the time I grab my camera, the dirty deed is always over. . .

Expecting Good Things said...

She is SO cute with the ponytails. She's growing up so fast. :(
Holli
www.expectinggoodthings.blogspot.com

lorabelle said...

LOL! Looks like the same kind of fun as our house! What is it with the book shelves and the DVD's? These kiddo's LOVE to take them all down and scatter them everywhere! My boys obviously never thought of this, so it came as a huge surprise for me that this could be so much fun!
Along with Jackie, feeling your pain and happiness... I can't tell you how many times a day I'm picking up around here. Some Days DH comes home and it looks like a tornado has hit, that's for sure!
Love the hair!!! She is SO cute...
Lora