Sunday, December 7, 2008

2 Year Olds Don't Like Santa

December 7, 2008
Mikey at 2:
2 years later: A Mikeyism: When asked by his barber what he likes about New York City, Mikey responded, "The food and dwinks." I swear I don't take him bar-hopping when we're there.

6 comments:

Tamara said...

Jia also got her first crying with Santa pic the other day! My 3 year old refused to be in the pic and my 5 year old is snuggled right up with him! How funny. I'll send it to your email.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

awww :( poor babies :( I am getting worried about how Noah will react! I may have to sit on Santa's lap too and then SANTA will cry! heehee

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

lorabelle said...

Oh this is too sweet! Even with the tears, it's an awesome picture. Mikey is just SO happening and Jaden in those cute little pig tales crack me up. She is pretty even when she's upset. You are going to have your hands full with these two even when they get older and start dating Ramona!
Lora

momwithfaithandhope said...

You're so brave. I didn't even bother trying to take Gracyn. I think we only have one decent picture of Peyton and Santa and it was because he was too young to be afraid! She's still so cute in her piggies!

Room for More said...

They tell me I always cried too. It is still precious!

Expecting Good Things said...

Aw. yeah, I agree. At age 2 they just don't understand yet that the big guy brings the toys. She'll get it. Give her another year. :)
Holli