December 4, 2008
"Where's J?"
"Oh, THERE she is!"
This is a game we play every morning. As I'm getting ready for the day, looking in the bathroom mirror and thinking, "What's the use?", Jaden clumsily 'sneaks' in and 'hides' in the towel closet. In no time she's helped me answered my question and I get to work on myself.Big day for Mikey yesterday! Lately I've really noticed how much smaller he is than the other boys at his preschool, at least by a head, and I think he's been noticing, too. It hasn't made it any better that all of them can ride a bike without training wheels. As he watched the others, he asked me if he could ride one, too. Reluctantly I helped him get on a bike and held onto the seat. Within seconds he pulled away and WALAH!, off he went! The look on his face was priceless.


6 comments:
Way to go Mikey! I don't think Cody is doing that yet, unless he's started at school and we don't know.
J is so stinking cute!
Love Jaden's hiding place! I wish that my closet was cleaned out enough to house a kid. Too cute...
That is awesome watching him take off like that on his bike Ramona! Coen still struggles and he's in K for crying out loud! Tell him that we think he rocks!
Lora
How sweet that you & Jaden have your morning ritual. I'm not surprised that Mikey just took off like a bullet on his bike! Good for him! GO MIKEY GO!
I was going to joke that you lost me at 'getting ready in the morning,' but WHOAH! Are you kidding that he's riding a bike already!!!! I love the surprise in your voice. WHAT a moment.
PS Tell Jaden that next time she's here, Lucy has a toy closet she can share... she loves to hide in there too.
Yay for Mikey! We're so proud of him! What a cutie hiding in that linen closet! Boy, I wish I had a linen closet that was that clean!
Wow! Go Mikey! I'd say that's pretty advanced for being 4 years old (He's 4 right?).
Holli
Post a Comment