My kids are way too comfortable at Costco and we spend way-way too much time there.
Below is a picture of Jaden (left) with her buddy Allie on their first Christmas spent at the SLC orphanage (thanks Lora!). I'm so greatful they had Christmas for the babies and took pictures. No wonder Jaden was terrified of Santa this year - he underwent an incredible transformation!
Speaking of firsts, here's Jaden's first collectible ornament, the 2008 Precious Moments figurine. I'm debating whether I should get the 2007 one since it was technically her first Christmas or if I should start with 2008 since it's her first with her family. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.
5 comments:
Ramona,
I'm laughing because my first thought was to take a brown magic marker and color the little "Precious Moment" figures hair, black/brown! I'm telling you, my sense of humor is just warped right now...
I would probably buy both, the 2007 & 2008, but that's just me...
Love the shots of the kids in the cart! SO So cute...
Lora
Hey Chickadee! SO thrilled to see a post and pics!! :) The kids look just darling in the buggies! :) So cute! Yes I think all our kids are experiencing so many things they never did in the orphanage! Christmas shopping is an experience I think Noah could do without! LOL He probably thinks just by it mom and quit comparing prices! lol
oh and on the ornament I would by a 2007 one as well so she will have one for every year she is alive when she is grown! :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
OK, I'm buying the 2007 one. Thanks for the input!
The ornament debate! Me too - couldn't decide. . .still haven't decided. . .yikes! Love the pic of the stinkers in the costco cart! At least your kids stay in the cart! Do yours eat all the samples too? LOL
They are chillin' at Costco aren't they? sweet ornament too.
Post a Comment