OH I KNOW!!!! You can use it to come see me!!!!!!!! heehee :) There is tons to do round here! :) And I would LOVE to meet you! :) or maybe you can pick Noah and I up and we can go have a mom and me weekend with the kids! heehee I need a getaway really bad! LOL oh wait, this is YOUR blog and about YOU! oops! But I really would LOVE to meet you! :)
Got any good rates to Taipei or Tainan? I'm kinda hoping for that $49 each way. :0) That Christmas thing is called 'Mr. Christmas Marching Band' or something like that. There are different kinds (not just bears/santa). Holli
7 comments:
I dare you. Where you gonna go? I'll live vicariously through you.
Tiff - I got a really good laugh outta your comment because I KNOW you KNOW where I'm comin' from! Hmmm, even Muskogee Oklahoma sounds good about now.
OH I KNOW!!!! You can use it to come see me!!!!!!!! heehee :) There is tons to do round here! :) And I would LOVE to meet you! :) or maybe you can pick Noah and I up and we can go have a mom and me weekend with the kids! heehee I need a getaway really bad! LOL oh wait, this is YOUR blog and about YOU! oops! But I really would LOVE to meet you! :)
Tiff and I will go with you!!!
Let's do it!
Let's go! Anywhere but here...
I'm loosing my mind today, this week, this month....
Lora
Got any good rates to Taipei or Tainan? I'm kinda hoping for that $49 each way. :0) That Christmas thing is called 'Mr. Christmas Marching Band' or something like that. There are different kinds (not just bears/santa).
Holli
Post a Comment