We've had a wonderful last day of the year today. The weather in Tahoe was pefect with crystal blue skies and the kids were in good moods.
Mikey snowboarded all day, usually with a big smile. Comments ranged from, "He's wicked!" to "He's gonna be a pro."
Jaden's snowsuit made her hiney look enormous and her boots were hard to walk in. Aside from this, she was a charm and made lots of people smile at her antennae. She especially got a kick out of watching Mikey come down the hill, pointing and squealing, "Kee! Kee!"
And tonight she's still in a good mood kickin' up her heels to Hannah Montana.
Me? I had a blast on my new 'Double Wide.' snowboard and was able to reach heights I never thought possible.
Well, OK. This was more like it.

Leaving you off with a Happy New Year and a video of Mikey tearin' it up.
7 comments:
WOW! I have never even seen snow! much less played in it or snowboard or ski or anything! WOW! I pray y'all have an amazing time :) THANKS for sharing this with me :)
hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Go Jaden! Go Jaden! Go JJ GO GO!
Go Mikey! Go Mikey! Go KEE KEE!
Wow - dancing skills are adorable, but the snowboarding skills are what made my jaw drop! I can barely walk in snow let alone do anything with something stuck to my feet!
Sounds like a perfect way to end the year - especially the part about the good moods! Happy 2009!
What an awesome way to spend the last day of the year!
Mikey is killin' it out there!
Okay, Mikey IS good! He's got the balance, and can turn great! FUN! Oh, and you are doing great too, ; )
WWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW! Go Mikey!! That's fantastic. And Jaden is rocking the 'tana moves.
And nice job boarding...um well... holding the camera, Mama. haha
Can't wait to see all the Beaus in 9 days.
Holy heck, you are shredding it, girl! I love that Mikey is such a great boarder, can't wait to hear all about it from him!
Looks like SO much fun!
You sure do have some talented kiddos there. Love the videos... Mom looks like she's having a great time too!
Happy New Year!!!
Lora
Post a Comment