Saturday, July 4, 2009

Stomp and 'The Toe'

July 4, 2009
Saw Stomp off Broadway on the 2nd and it rocked! Here's pics of us on our way there in 'de limo'.

All this happiness and no liquor. Imagine that!

Now for the unveiling.....drumroll please.....




THE TOE



In case you're wondering, it's the baby toe that's broken.

Now we're off to celebrate the 4th, Jaden's 1st.


5 comments:

Expecting Good Things said...

ok. I feel like I can totally go celebrate the 4th now that I saw 'The Toe'. (Ouch by the way.)
:)
Holli

momwithfaithandhope said...

I was with you on the FUN part and then I saw the toe. . .ouch!!!!!

Enjoy J's first 4th of July!

Sarah said...

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwie!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

oh my gosh that toe looks painful girl! The limo looks fun :) I want to someday be in one for fun! Glad to be catching up on the blog after being away dealing with so much for awhile! I can't wait to hear about J's first 4th :)

hugs
Tami~wishing she had gas money or plane fair to get away and to go on a trip and visit some bloggy friends!

lorabelle said...

Oh My! Show the Toe...
OOUUCCHHH! So sorry... That must be SOOO painful, and to think that you were having that much fun in the limo without any alcohol consumption. Hope you at least had some meds!
Keep smiling... Looks like a great time!