I put the Kiddie Monsters in the bath tonight while I showered. Be calm my Mother Frittatas, the only barrier is the glass shower wall. I can clearly see, loudly yell and easily hit my targets with chunks of soap.
I was getting dressed when suddenly the screaming, laughing and yelling was replaced with splashing and big gulps of air. I whipped around to face the tub, saw no heads and in one giant leap, made it to the side to see this: (yes, this is a re-enactment)
"OH MY EVER LOVIN' GAWD!!!" I shreaked. I lunged towards the water and Whooosh! up they pop.
"Wuh having an unda-watah contest, Mommy!"First the bear, now this. How much more can I take this week?

6 comments:
OMG. I think this one would have given me 50 new gray hairs.
So that sure tested your heart! WOW! How scary! I love the cute explanation :) Kids, gotta love em :)
hugs
Tami
Praying Jeremiah Home Quickly
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
I love when you put Mikey's real pronunciation. It makes it so much cuter. How funny.
Holli
Little turkeys! Don't they realized mama's heart just can't take that kinda crap.
Jeez!
those little stinkers. . .but honestly, they're so cute, how could you really be mad?! i can't believe jaden would even put her head "undah watah". . .gracyn would be too scared, or she really would have been in trouble! (and i mean, can't breathe trouble, not time out kinda trouble)
Your impression via type of Mikey's voice is the best part of your posts. CRACKS ME UP.
Think that's a heart attack... wait til you see my Saturday post. And hold on to your chest.
Post a Comment