While archiving my photos, I came across these share-worthy ones.
How I get a break - peruse the toy aisles at Target.


With all the safety precautions taken here, I wonder if OSHA ever cites this Philly establishment.

Now for the EXCITING STUFF. Recall that 3 days before our East coast trip, I broke my toe in half with the promise that only surgery within the week could repair it properly.
Before I delve into the ethereal, I'd like to thank my mom and dad for the homecoming present.

Thanks Mom and Dad! All the piggies are still intact!
Moving right along, I had my pre-op appointment a few days ago. I quietly watched as the surgeon's head twisted from old x-rays to new x-rays, back and forth, back and forth, back and forth... "Arrggg, just give me the bad news doc."
In his lazy Texas drawl, "My darlin', somebody up above must really luv yew! Thar is absolutely no way surgery could do any better than yur body has done fur itself!" Stabbing at the new negatives with each syllable, "That thar is a miracle, my dear! A true MIR-A-CLE!"
Seems my toe pieces found each other, perfectly lined themselves up and are nearly healed! Even after putting 8-10 miles on these free-wheelin' toe pieces in NYC!!! NO SURGERY!!!

5 comments:
That's one heck of a toe you have there Missy! And the pic of J with the outlet cover, that IS the proper way to use it. Didn't you read it in Parenting last month? Great substitute to a paci. Oh, and cheaper too! LOL
Question for you: So if you peruse the toy aisles of Target, are you able to leave or does it cost you money?????
leave it to you to defy the medical community! this is a huge life lesson: put off the undesirable and it will go away. woo hoo!
That looks like an expensive trip to Target, but desperate times call for desperate measures...
I've done it a million times.
LOL. Guilty! We just may visit that aisle later this morning.
Allie stuck her finger into the outlet last week after pulling one of those thingys out! I pull and pull to get them out just to plug in the darn sweeper and she can pry them out like it's nothing!
She is fine by the way, it just gave her a quick little zap. I don't think she'll do it again though! huurrtt oooouuwwwiii Mama!
wow! that's some healing properties. next time I'm in need of medical attention... maybe I should try a vacation instead.
Hallelujah! Your body knew just waht to do. Wonder who made it that way? lol :)
So glad no surgery :)
hugs
Tami
Post a Comment