YAY Jaden! Good for her and how about the timing because Tripp's decided to do the same! Of course, I'm not expecting him to have it down for quite some time since he's a boy but it was his decision. I just have to keep that duct tape handy so that he doesn't strip down at the mall!
4 comments:
WOW - way to go Jaden!!!! Now what's wrong with her new hair accessories Mom?!
OMG - LOL - LOL
heehee well, you are asking for alot there mom! At least she is training herself! What I wouldn't give for that :)
hugs
Tami
YAY Jaden! Good for her and how about the timing because Tripp's decided to do the same! Of course, I'm not expecting him to have it down for quite some time since he's a boy but it was his decision. I just have to keep that duct tape handy so that he doesn't strip down at the mall!
Post a Comment