Mikey, are you making fun of me?! LOL Too cute buddy. You sure do know how to work your way OFF of time out.
That kid could get out of jail with that face. Too funny.
heeheee :)
Ha! I see myself in him. I used to ALWAYS find anything I could do to get out of those time outs!Way to go there Mikey!BTW Ramona, did you get my e-mail by chance? I shot it to you a little while ago, if you didnt' let me know and i'll re-forward it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Mikey, are you making fun of me?! LOL Too cute buddy. You sure do know how to work your way OFF of time out.
That kid could get out of jail with that face. Too funny.
heeheee :)
Ha! I see myself in him. I used to ALWAYS find anything I could do to get out of those time outs!
Way to go there Mikey!
BTW Ramona, did you get my e-mail by chance? I shot it to you a little while ago, if you didnt' let me know and i'll re-forward it!
Post a Comment