That day is here. I took my precious baby boy to his first day of kindergarten. Unaccustomed to getting myself and 2 Kiddie Monsters ready before 8am, I didn't wake him up until 7:45 (school starts at 8:10am, my bad) - so the day started out a little shakey...
but greatly improved once we pulled up to his school.
I kept my sunglasses on as I stoicly hugged and kissed him goodbye. After about 25 minutes of mommy slobber, he gently pushed me away and joined his classmates on the carpet.
I watched from the window for another 25, hoping for one last wave of the hand, a little tear, something, but the little booger never looked back. He's a big boy now. (sniff sniff)
Little sister? Girlfriend wasted no time taking over Mikey's couch potato chair and Diego blankie.

5 comments:
awwww hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! pics are great :) LOVE J in the chair!
hugs
Tami
I don't know how you survived. I'm so dreading the day I have to send my big boy off to kindergarten. Love how J was so quick to take over big brother's chair!!! Too funny.
Can't believe that Mikey is a Kindergartner now! Great for him and you - now J can have Mommy all to herself and do girlie stuff together. :0) Or yes, take over big bro'a chair! Too cute!!
WAHHHHHHH! I can't believe the crew is all in kindergarten! Will we survive the next wave?
7:45??? You crack me up! Looks like K is a huge success in your house too -- with BOTH monkeys!
Post a Comment