Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Toe Truth and Nothing but the Truth

July 14, 2009
I just can't get over my phenomenal toe and I don't want you to either, my faithful followers. So I've decided to provide real life proof that I am, indeedy, the wearer of The Holy Toe.

June 17th. The doctor tried to set the pieces on top of each other, then tape the little guy to it's neighbor.


As you can see, it didn't work. The top half kept sliding off to the right leaving the bottom half poking my skin like a tent.

July 8th. 24/7 taping, surgical boot and 8-10 miles a day later, WAHLAH!
It's still healing and the boot is to be worn another 4 weeks but it's smooth sailing from here on out.

So if you were questioning whether or not to be a true believer, question no more. I have revealed and I think it's time to name my new cult society. How about 'De Toe-vah Witnesses'?

:-0 DID I GO THERE?

6 comments:

Tamara said...

That's amazing, but I'm glad you didn't have to have surgery. That would have been crappy!

(hilarious that you have x-rays on your blog)

Expecting Good Things said...

I am a faithful follower. I believe in toe miracles! :) Doesn't the last pic still look broken though? I don't know how to read xrays and I'm certainly not doubting a toe miracle but just saying... Anyway, Yay for no surgery. Your blog always makes me laugh. :)
Holli

Sarah said...

My, my. What pretty toes you have!

Holli... still broken... but it's set right... in the right position to grow back together from here on. YAY for no surgery.

JackieMacD said...

Scientoelogy!

momwithfaithandhope said...

ROTFL!!! Nothing more to say. Hey, just don't come knockin' on my door, alright?! LOL

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

Holy flipping toe! I had looked at the posts earlier but no time for postage... Wow... I'm so glad your toe is doing better. I've broken both my pinky toes... it sucks! They still feel stiff slightly. I of course didn't go to the doc. so they probably look like your x-ray underneath! ha ha Hey Ramona... if you know where to find my email, will you email me. I need to talk to you about med stuff. Thank you a huge big old bunch. Sara =0)