Haha!!!!!!!!
I love it. . .and the first thought that came to your mind was GET THE CAMERA. A lady after my own heart!
Haha. That's great! Breelyn gets stuck between our couch and end table often. Then cries like its the first time she's gotten stuck. :)Holli
I love that you got the camera first. You're a terrible mom and that's why I LOVE YOU! (and you too above, my friend)
LOL and you had the sence to grab the camera too! :) Good mama!hugsTami
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha!!!!!!!!
I love it. . .and the first thought that came to your mind was GET THE CAMERA. A lady after my own heart!
Haha. That's great! Breelyn gets stuck between our couch and end table often. Then cries like its the first time she's gotten stuck. :)
Holli
I love that you got the camera first. You're a terrible mom and that's why I LOVE YOU! (and you too above, my friend)
LOL and you had the sence to grab the camera too! :) Good mama!
hugs
Tami
Post a Comment