April 2, 2009
As proof that a store visit with Mikey is like competing in a triathalon, here's a rundown from last night:
Coming from above in a sweet little sing-song voice, "I'm up heeah, Mom."
Having turned my back for 1/100th of a second, "Wheee! Look at me, Mom!"
In a monotone voice to everyone who passed by, "Please buy me. I'm a box of cwackahs."

Having turned my back for 1/100th of a second, "Wheee! Look at me, Mom!"
In a monotone voice to everyone who passed by, "Please buy me. I'm a box of cwackahs."
Painful, isn' it?
(Update: Just letting everyone know, YES! I DID panic when I saw Mikey hanging from the cart and it wasn't until I checked it's stability that I stepped back and took a pic.)
8 comments:
I had to tell the first story to my dad and Darryl and I laughed hysterically both times. This one is almost just as good! Mikey is a crack up - If Peyton had hung from the cart it would have tipped over due to his 90th percentile belly! LOL
WOW! That is some true crazyiness! I've seen that teeter totter and it's way up there! What a monkey!
I'll have to make sure the boys don't get wind of this, they'll be right there with him.
I'm thinking maybe wrap him up in bubble wrap? I'm so afraid that he will tip that cart over! Oh Mama, your baby boy is so daring and funny to boot. It only makes me smile in wonder of what he has in store for you as he gets older! I guess we don't have to worry that you'll be bored, do we!
OMGosh! Is that what I have to look forward to? If so, Tripp is never leaving the house until he's 10! That Mikey is sure a little daredevil as a total ham! Love it! (As long as it's not happening to me!)
That is so funny. For 2 reasons. #1: Mikey is a funny kid. And #2: Because I just went through that tonight with Bailey at Walmart. She was sweating by the time we reached the checkout! I love it that you document this kind of stuff. Makes your blog fun to read. :)
Holli
HOLY COW! Is it weird that I look at that and think, "This child is destined to be a professional athlete"? I cannot wait to see him on TV!
What would it be like to experience that total lack of fear?
Now, I would've taken my foot and pushed the cart so it would start rolling, that way you could really get the panic on his face before you snapped the pic. But that's just me. And then I would've taken pictures of all the mothers standing by who are just waiting for someone like you to come around so they can comment on how bad you are that you're snapping pictures and not protecting that little angel.
I crack myself up.
PS It's the box of cwackers that made me LOL. That kid has some serious comic timing.
Wahahaha! I'd laugh to hard if I saw a Mikey as a box of cwackahs on a shelf. Would make my day. What a little comedian!
Post a Comment