April 19, 2009, cont.
I recently subscribed to Working Mother magazine and received 3 back issues last week so I'm trying to catch up on my reading while my single-tasking husband is manning the kennel gate.
I recently subscribed to Working Mother magazine and received 3 back issues last week so I'm trying to catch up on my reading while my single-tasking husband is manning the kennel gate.
As I flipped through the pages on a mission to find the answer, I came upon a recipe for 'Bass Baked in Parchment'. Seriously folks, working moms make Bass Baked in Parchment for dinner? One more blunder like that and it's off to the dumpster Working Mother magazine.

3 comments:
I would've commented earlier but I've been working on this Chilean Sea Bass with a sherry cream sauce since my Pilates class ended. I hope to finish soon because after dinner, I have a massage and facial booked before Jeff takes me for a night in Vegas.
I hope no one finds out our secret.
PS Don't throw it away. Recycle. You can add it to my stack of People magazines I never get to read.
You should've had some fun with Mike, and given the kids markers to draw on him, or make a terrible mess so he learns how to sleep with his eyes open!
Working Mother? Never picked up an issue - never will now - I highly recommend Old MacDonald, and the Little Red Hen. That's the extent of my reading - sans blogs, of course!
Stay at home moms don't even make Bass Baked in Parchment. Well, I don't. Chicken on the grill is fancy over here. :)
Holli
Post a Comment