I have an illness.

Looking out over a sea of strollers, Mike has been grumbling about the state of our garage for nearly a year now. Everytime the topic arose, I'd explain why each and every one was necessary. So imagine his shock (and obvious glee) 2 days ago when he witnessed me take the bull by the horns, clean 'em up, take pics and put 'em up for sale on craigslist.
With each stroller to emerge from the garage I made of point of verbally expressing my regrets,
"Sweet love of my life, I'm so sorry to have cluttered the garage like this."
"I know this has been a thorn in your side and I apologize from the depths of my soul."
"My, this got out of hand. My bad."
All the while thinking, "Oh lordy, he's gonna kill me when he finds out this is arriving next week":
Yessiree, a bonafide Bob Duallie Revolution, the cadillac of strollers. Full recline for naps, front wheel swivels for unmatched maneuverability in tight spaces and locks forward for reliable running over uneven surfaces. I must stop and fan myself....
If I can sell the others before April 29th, he may forgive me someday. 
7 comments:
ok THAT is hilarious! I bust out laughing when I saw your BOB stroller coming. (great choice by the way; that is the cadillac of strollers) I love strollers too. The cupholder is a must. Where else would you put your drink when you're shopping? Great post.
Holli
You've got me beat sister! We've got a single Peg, a single Combi, wait, make that 2 single Combi's, a Double Combi, and the cheapo I bought for Taiwan. I CL's the Tandem Eddie Bauer. . .but already have my eye on the new Pliko for baby #3. Glad you're a bigger addict than me. You'll love the Bob. You're tall - you have options - no wonder why you have so many!!!
LOL! :) I would have love to have been there to bought one if I could have afforded it! ;) Congrats on clearing out to add more! :) heehee
hugs
Tami
Celeste, Noah and Jeremiah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
You are sick, woman. Get help immediately. Ok, we have had six ourselves... hmmm. But now we never use them because you've seen Lucy and strollers -- like oil and water!
Guilty Also,
I am also a stroller addict. Over the past 5 years, I believe I have owned 10 - 12 - Yipes!
I am proud to say that over the last couple years I have slowly lowered my personal inventory at garage sales, and am down to like 4.
But, at one time, everyone around me was like - OMG - not another stroller, but they were seriously necessary for one reason or another people :) !!!
ha ha! Oh you kill me! I bet my husband wishes I was slightly like you! I don't have strollers really... just some squeaky ones that everytime we go to Disneyland, he tries to abandon with gusto. I don't know why... I do like strollers... but I also like the havoc of chasing or carrying my kids better I guess! Too funny. Call me... maybe we'll get one. ;0) At least now I know who to ask for recommendations when I buy one.
Great post! We have the same one (except it's orange) and it has been the BEST! Enjoy!
Post a Comment