LOL! I think it's very clever that Mikey uses dancing as the perfect opportunity to get his hands around his little sister's neck. Well played, little man. Well played.
I have to watch that again. It was THAT entertaining.
Get that leg up there J! Where did Mikey ever learn those moves? E dances like J to her Leap Frog Refrigerator barn. Well, she doesn't get her legs up. She keeps both feet planted and rocks, sways and tries oh so hard to boogie! I loved watching both of your angels.
Well, what did you expect. Your ja-goofy-butt kids have a comedian of a mom! Hello. . .
Too cute - love J's leg left at the end. Better get them some McHammer pants - remember them? Or, better yet, some cardboard laid out so they can perfect that break dancin'!
Well, what did you expect. Your ja-goofy-butt kids have a comedian of a mom! Hello. . .
Too cute - love J's leg left at the end. Better get them some McHammer pants - remember them? Or, better yet, some cardboard laid out so they can perfect that break dancin'!
UGGH - I just realized that I've missed a few of your posts - that "having it all" one was FABULOUS. I'm kicking myself in the butt for missing it! I'll be you posted two fairly close together and I didn't see the "udpate" - so much for technology. Geez. That was an amazing post by the way. When you see mine today, you'll know why I'm mad at myself for missing it!
12 comments:
I LOVE LOVE VIDEO! thanks for sharing your sweeties :) I see ballet and jazz in the future! :)
Blessings,
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
LOL! I think it's very clever that Mikey uses dancing as the perfect opportunity to get his hands around his little sister's neck. Well played, little man. Well played.
I have to watch that again. It was THAT entertaining.
Get that leg up there J! Where did Mikey ever learn those moves? E dances like J to her Leap Frog Refrigerator barn. Well, she doesn't get her legs up. She keeps both feet planted and rocks, sways and tries oh so hard to boogie! I loved watching both of your angels.
Ahhhh! I love it!!!
They must get it from their Mommy, huh? Oh, so cute!!! Laughing my butt off over here too!
Lora
Gotta love their dancin' skillz!
Well, what did you expect. Your ja-goofy-butt kids have a comedian of a mom! Hello. . .
Too cute - love J's leg left at the end. Better get them some McHammer pants - remember them? Or, better yet, some cardboard laid out so they can perfect that break dancin'!
Well, what did you expect. Your ja-goofy-butt kids have a comedian of a mom! Hello. . .
Too cute - love J's leg left at the end. Better get them some McHammer pants - remember them? Or, better yet, some cardboard laid out so they can perfect that break dancin'!
I needed a good laugh. I'm going to have to watch that again! :)
UGGH - I just realized that I've missed a few of your posts - that "having it all" one was FABULOUS. I'm kicking myself in the butt for missing it! I'll be you posted two fairly close together and I didn't see the "udpate" - so much for technology. Geez. That was an amazing post by the way. When you see mine today, you'll know why I'm mad at myself for missing it!
Amazing,amazing kiddos! You have two little rock stars on your hands!! Great video!
Busta move, Baby Beaus!
Just love watching these 2 do their dance:)!!!
Post a Comment