Yesterday morning we packed up and left Tahoe. On the way home, we stopped at a favorite ski resort, Sugar Bowl. Not much luck - it was snowing heavily and the slopes were under high winds. Mikey did a little boarding but didn't like the 'bugs biting his cheeks'.

Here's a few videos of the kiddie-monsters. The first one is of Jaden. While Mikey hit the slopes with Mike, we sat together at the outdoor firepit and people watched. She was shockingly joyous for most of the trip. I say shockingly because we expected her to be grumpy in the cold weather. So either she really enjoyed it or she was too cold to do much else. You can judge for yourself.
I've watched the above video of Jaden several times this morning, shaking my head at her transformation. I've decided it's such an incredible metamorphosis that I'll be uploading an SLC Gotcha Day clip later this week so stay tuned.
Back on track, here's the video of Mikey we uploaded to youtube. I shamelessly tagged it with Rossignol and Burton just in case they're hunting for kids to sponsor.

4 comments:
Both videos totally have me shaking my head! Seeing J like that bring tears to my eyes. I'm so glad that you were able to bring her or drawl her out... She is beautiful and personality just shines!
Mikey, wow Mikey!!! My kids want to learn how to snow board now. What a little thrill seeker. He's awesome!
Love the lipstick application! Too sweet. She is so beautiful Ramona. I can't believe how far she's come. I'll never forget the first time we met her and I got to hold that little itty bitty peanut in my arms. Still a peanut, but growing and blossoming. Your kids sure are gifted. Mikey sings, snowboards, can ride a 2-wheel, what's next Mama?!
LOVE LOVED the videos :) HOW does Mikey stay on that thing? scary heehee Jaden is so sweet and I love the lipstick :) heehee Where did you get the paci? I can tell it is pink. is it made like the taiwan ones? ours is missing and I keep buying paci's trying to replace and he will chew them but when he really needs it wont take it and cries :( UGGGh
anyway, thanks for sharing :) looks like yall had a blast :)
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Wow she doesn't even seem like the same child at all to me that I met at St. Lucy's. She was so sad and insecure then. Now she's applying "lipstick" and being a snowbunny! Amazing.
Post a Comment