September 10, 2008
Yep, she's real. The illusive Miss Gracyn is a real person. I got to touch her, talk to her, play with her and watch at her. And she's doing extremely well in my opinion. She's got big dark brown eyes that sparkle, especially when she smiles. Talking about that smile, it goes from ear to ear and pushes her little rosy shiny cheeks way up. And you can see she's thinking, thinking, thinking..all the time. Maybe it's wisdom peppered with a deep intelligence I see in her eyes. She's breathtakingly beautiful and has really taken to her mamma, her whole family, in fact. So, yes folks, she's real and hopefully the next time I see her, I'll remember to take out my camera!
Jaden. Geez, we're in love. I guess it's true...it takes time to bond but once you do, WHAM!, you're bonded. It's been growing stronger every day but that's how it hit me. I was staring at her one day and my heart got heavy. I took her little face in my hands, tilted her head up and kissed every inch of it. She sat very still and closed her eyes while I did this. She soaks up the lovin' and is so very affectionate with us. She's so very funny yelling, "Ma!" every 15 minutes or so to which I answer, "Yeah!" She doesn't need to see me, she just needs to know I'm still there. I truly, deeply love my daughter, not my adopted daughter, just my daughter.
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment