Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ya Gotta Have one of These

September 7, 2008
Somebody had another temper tantrum this morning...pooped herself out. Note to moms of tempermental toddler girls adopted from Taiwan: this beanbag chair has been a staple. Jaden puts herself to sleep in it. Only drawback is the serious bed head - I can live with that.

I'd like to take this opportunity to brag/be greatful for a second. Looking through my pictures from last weekend's Gold Rush Days celebration in Old Sacramento, I came across these pictures of my kids. Took my breath away.
And guess who we get to go see Monday night??? Gracyn Yee!!! Her parents and brother came to see us the day after we returned from Taiwan. It was a much needed visit...connect with another family going through the same journey. Hopefull our visit will do the same. Either way, I'll get to see the beautiful Gracyn in person!

No comments: