Monday, February 9, 2009

This Little Devil Doesn't Wear Prada

February 9, 2009
I'd previously reported Jaden wears 12 month clothing. Well, that's not quite accurate. She's been wearing 9 month pants and 18 month tops, the average of which is 12 months. But not for long.
I noticed tonight that she may be ready for 12 month pants. What do you think?
Note: just like catching a ghost cloud on film, I now have physical proof Jaden has the devil twinkle in her eye.

8 comments:

Staci said...

Wow! J is a peanut. Yep, looks like she's movin on up to 12mon. bottoms. :)

Room for More said...

uh yes, Ramona, it is time to go shopping! Don't they grow overnight it seems? My E, even tonight pointed at her blanket sleeper feet and shook her head "no-no". I looked at them and her toes are squashed at the ends! I look forward to seeing her new wardrobe : )

Andrea said...

Don't you love it when you all of a sudden look and their pants are too short! Too cute.

Paula Perry said...

haha, yes it's time for new trousers..however i suspect that you will need braces with them (suspenders in the US i think). As i'm sure they will fall down if she's anything like Sarah

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

That is so funny cuz Noah is strange that way too. He has short legs apparently cuz he can wear 9 month and 12 month pants and 12 month shirts but on one peices they have to be a 12 month and sometimes an 18 month depending on the brand, but then some 18 month one peices swallow him everywhere but height, but he is too short for 18 month pants and way to tiny waist! LOLOL None of it makes since even as I write it heehee

Miss Jaden is the cutest thing! Praying you to Arkansas! LOLOL

hugs
Tami
Noah's mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

lorabelle said...

Ha Ha! She is so cute, and definitely growin! Allie has just grown out of the 9-12 months pants and has entered the 12-18 months.
Shirts are 18th month for sure! Everyone always comments how petite Allie is, but she is actually kind of tall and has big feet too! LOL
Your little Devil could wear Prada if she wanted too!

Paula Perry said...

yes Sarah is 2 too, and i suspect that they are aroud the same size and weight too, as Sarah wears the same size clothes. She's about 10kg, 10.4 with clothes on!
Sarah is tall but skinny, so trousers never fit, which is why i recomend braces/suspenders! Jaden is a little cutie. Its nice to be in contact with other AM from Taiwan/china, girls are just smaller i guess. Was she a premi? Sarah wasn't.

momwithfaithandhope said...

Too funny, Ramona! I sure wish I could wear smaller bottoms, and "require" a bigger top, if you know what I mean?! The girl's got it made!