Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The 487th Ahha! Moment

February 18, 2009

Every now and then when I peek in the backseat ~

time stands still and I KNOW how and why I got here.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet. Just go back to that picture when you've pulled them apart and stopped the bickering for the millionth and tenth time that day.

Or is that just in my house?

momwithfaithandhope said...

Makes my heart melt. . .What a sweet sibling relationship they have - I still remember your first days home when J would push Mikey on the ride-on toy.

Sarah said...

ahhh.... so sweet!

Andrea said...

Love it! That is such an awesome moment.

demetrisfamily said...

Oh, what a feeling! I can say that I've had the pleasure of experiencing it as well and it just makes my heart burst with joy and pride that I could be the mommmy to such sweet kidlets. It makes it all so worth it, doesn't it?

Paula Perry said...

how darling! so so cute!

lorabelle said...

Ya gotta love these moments!
Awesome work with the camera, by the way! Ever feel like an octopus or wish that you has eight arms? Me too!
Lora

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

addorable

Expecting Good Things said...

THAT is the cutest picture. :0)

Our Family said...

Very sweet! So happy that things are going so well.

Lori