Before I write about yesterday, I must share that a miracle happened today. I was holding Jaden when her daddy walked up. She outstretched her arms to him and went to him!!!!! This is a day to behold!!!
Yesterday, Jaden went to her first Day in the Zone concert. For non-Sacramentans, Day in the Zone is an all day concert with B-rated bands that play all day. The main reason we go is because of the Kids Zone where there's lots of kiddie stuff to do. We always go with my brothers and their families as well as my mom. This was the first year Mikey and Rusty really got to participate. Jaden was great. She played on the blanket for a long time and basically just had fun to looking and visiting. In the left picture I caught Rusty, her cousin, wrapping her up like a papoose. Not sure if she liked it but he sure did a lot of huggin' on her. The right one is how things are divided up with the new princess in town.

No comments:
Post a Comment