Saturday, August 23, 2008

Another First

August 23, 2008
This is the first time Jaden allowed Mikey to assist her with anything and he was extremely proud to do it. Yes, things are definitely improving.

Why do I spend so much on toys?

I got up pretty early this morning so I could read the newspaper in peace, but true to form, Mikey's moommy-intuition revved up and he padded down the hallway after me. So I migrated to the livingroom where he could lay on the couch while I read and sipped coffee. Soon he fell back asleep, legs draped over my lap. About a half hour later, J stirred so her daddy brought her in the livingroom whereupon she outstretched her arms to me. With Mikey fast asleep and Jaden wide awake, I took the opportunity to play with her, one-on-one, on the floor. She and I really don't get much time like this and I think she was happy to be the only child for a short while. What do YOU think?

No comments: