Friday, August 22, 2008

Night at the Mall & Best Sale in Town

August 22, 2008
Since Mike took some overtime work, I decided to take the kids to the local mall for a healthy dinner of Sbarro's pizza and Cinnabons. I have to say, it's the first time I've felt like a normal human being in quite a few weeks. Everyone was in a good mood, everyone sat at the table and ate/socialized and nobody complained about having to do something they didn't want to do. Mikey and Jaden played in the play area and their older brother, Branndon, walked around the booths surrounding the area. All-in-all, a pretty good night.

Earlier in the day I went to the JBF Presale. JBF is a nationwide consignment sale that takes place twice a year around the country. Embarrassingly, I really look forward to this sale and even volunteer time/services so I can attend the elite presale which is the day before it's open to the public. I spent a LOT of money and got a LOT of stuff from toys to clothing for both kids. Here's a picture of my best buy.

No comments: