Wednesday, May 6, 2009

You Can Hear a Pin Drop

May 6, 2009

'Twas the sec before blowup

When all through the house

Not a creature was screaming

Not even a....

It's during these oh-so-rare moments of dual baby pass-out that I find religion,

then I exhale,

then.......

WOOOO HOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!




6 comments:

Staci said...

Love this!!!

lorabelle said...

Man it must feel like twins sometimes, huh?... Aren't they so sweet when their out like that?...
Almost makes you want another one doesn't it?! LOL just kidding...Or maybe not...I bet they would love to have another little brother or sister!

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

LOLOL they look so sweet :) I am sure you were so blessed by this reprieve :)

hugs
Tami
Noah, Jeremiah, and Celeste's Mama
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

JackieMacD said...

Amen!

momwithfaithandhope said...

PARTY girlfriend! LOL

Precious Wonders and Little Monkeys said...

HA HA... do you ever get so excited that you have this time and then can't decide what to do with it?! I do.