But we didn't stick around. We fled for higher ground to Lake Tahoe where the weather was smoochably perfectomundo.
The Kiddie Monsters spent the entire day playing in the sand and frolicking in the water

while big brother complained about 'them crampin' my style' as he shamelessly strutted his stuff along the shoreline. Didn't seem to bother his companions much.
6 comments:
Heh heh...strut that stuff, stud-muffin. Little sibs are chick magnets.
Ahhh,
See, this is why I'm always thinkin I should move to California. How awesome that sun and sand looks! My kids are dying to see the ocean since its no where near here! And you also have the mountains for snowboarding - I'm so jealous :)
Uggghh. . .it WAS HOT! I so wish I was in perfectumondo weather with you! And I'm with Jennie's comment. Little kids are the BEST chick magnets, especially when they're as cute and funny as Mikey and Jaden! Didn't you tell Mikey to do a dance or something?? A little singing/rapping?
Poor big brother, he'll realize the power of the little bro/sis soon enough. Chicks dig softies, especially those that love their siblings enough to hang out outside the house.
J's suit is so cute!
That sounds like a wonderful weekend either way. I'm ready for some warm temps out this way! The grass is always greener...
I keep reminding Adam (16) that he should take advantage of his little siblings when we're out, but he gives me the same gripe. Poor baby! The little ones sure look like they're having fun in the sun. Love Jaden's suit! She makes everything look a little cuter though anyway...
lol :) Looks like a great time was had by all :)
hugs
Tami
Mama to Noah, Celeste and Jeremiah
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Post a Comment