Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Quick, Much Needed Vacation

May 24, 2009
Mike had a business trip to Southern California this week so overzealous me flew down with the Kiddie Monsters for a few days to join him. Here they are looking for him when we landed.

We've had a wonderful, relaxing time here and are a little sad about returning to reality.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, Ramona, how ever do you have the time to look so fabulous with two little ones running around your feet?

dork.

Ramona said...

I think my head is smaller than my boobs.

lorabelle said...

I want what-ever she's havin!

Staci said...

You are lookin good my friend!! hehe
Glad you all had fun. ;)

We should get all of our kiddos together this summer for sure!

momwithfaithandhope said...

Hot Mama!!!

JackieMacD said...

You look like you put on a few since I last saw you. Or at least a couple. tee hee.

Sarah said...

Snort snort. Ramona, you seriously crack me up.

demetrisfamily said...

Have you been running on the sly??? :0P Looks like the KM's had a great time down south.