Nine years ago today I married the love of my life. We got married at Harvey's Casino in South Lake Tahoe and chartered the Tahoe Queen ferry for our reception. We ate, drank and danced the night away while cruising the lake with family and friends.
In celebratation this year, we took the ferry ride again but with a different set of company, the Kiddie Monsters. And to think, they weren't even a thought the last time we were on this boat.
Mikey got to steer the ferry for 10 minutes. He made best friends with Captain Terry.
Guess who were the star dancers? Yep, my shy KMs.
Happy Anniversary Honey. I love you and remember, only 1 more year and we're a 'long-term' marriage. :-)Other happy union news...on the 10th anniversary of our first date, we'll be closing escrow on our new home!!! It's a 1 story, 2800sf home with the most fabulous floor plan I've ever seen (in our price range). The only down side is that there's a pool but it's nearly impossible to find a house in the Golden State that doesn't have one. Anyhoo, this house shouted 'Home!' when we walked through. Very excited to get moving in February.


6 comments:
Happy Anniversary!! And yippee on the new house. So awesome to have a pool with our summers!! Can we come over?! :)
Happy Anniversary girl! :) I am LOVING THE HOUSE! Beautiful :) except for the pool! Well, it is beautiful too but they scare me to death! The ferry looked like a blast :)
Big hugs,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com
Happy Anniversary!!! How awesome that Mikey got to steer!
WOW! You're moving? Are you closer or farther away??? And I'm with Staci. Can we come over and swim?! LOL Beautiful home! Congratulations!
Hello-
My wife and I are considering adopting from Taiwan. If you don't mind sharing, what agency (if any) did you use? Any recommendations or advice you would offer?
Thanks so much for sharing your story.
-Joshua
So I realize you moved and all (Love the new house by the way) but its now been a month since we've heard from you. :) We're not going to recognize the kiddos if you wait any longer...
Holli
Congratulations, you guys. The house is gorgeous!
Post a Comment