Thursday, November 5, 2009

Moooo

November 5, 2009

Going through Mikey's baby book last night and came across these photos.

Having a Preemie - Consequence # 238: There is a high likelihood the mother's body will not produce milk because the body was not prepared to have a baby.

Guess I was a little more prepared than I thought.

10 comments:

lorabelle said...

ODG! Are you trying to tell us something Ramona???

Expecting Good Things said...

K I'm totally confused. Either you're preggo or that milk is 5 years old. Maybe the pic is 5 years old?

Ramona said...

Ooops, sorry folks. Was going through Mikey's baby book last night and found these pictures.

2 Kiddie Monsters IS my limit. ABSOLUTE LIMIT.

lorabelle said...

LOL, yep that is just what I used to say...But somehow I wound up with 4!
Glad that you aren't hoarding the milk as a keepsake though, that was my other thought too! Hahaha

Sarah said...

are you serious? really? you mean these aren't photoshopped?

momwithfaithandhope said...

OMG! Is that frozen breast milk??? Either way you were MORE than prepared!!! I feel like a terrible Mama. . .I thought having an extra box of bottle liners was bad! Apparently I'm so NOT prepared. And, ummm, well, weren't you and Mike the couple that we met at our agency that said you were going for 3 just like us??! I'm with Lora, you can never be too sure. Your TWO kiddie monsters are pretty darn cute, why not add a third?! LOL

And one last thing, did Mikey actually consume all of that milk?

Ramona said...

Sarah - he drank NONE of this milk. When the time the fresh supply ran out he refused to drink defrosted milk so it all went to waste!

Tiff - I have NO sane recollection of wanting 3 munsters. ;-)

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

I LOVE IT :) lol! You were one busy pumper! heehee

hugs
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringshtemhome.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

WHOA. You are officially 'Mona the Amazing Moo-Cow. Dang girl, that was a metric ton of milk!

lorabelle said...

Hey Stroller queen!
Check out Stroller recalls and make sure yours isn't a finger chopper! Hope it's isn't!