Another successful conference with our infamous Chairman of the Board in tow. Donning his spiffy company uniform, he stood out front hawking pens. "These ah fwee. These ah fwee."
The attendees played a game where every vendor they visited stamped a card for them. Once filled, the attendee became elligible for a drawing. Mikey perused the hall, getting stamps left and right.When the speaker resumed he said, "We have a special guest among us. I'm sure you've all seen him already. Our first winner is Mikey!" He Forest Gumped up the the podium to collect his box of chocolates, big big big smile across his face as he was applauded.
Soon after, things began to deteriorate.



4 comments:
adorable :) Cant get a better boss :)
hugs
MISS YOU
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
Man Ramona! Talk about the executive lifestyle, I searched careerbuilder but no job shows pillow fluffing and pizza in bed as a benefit! Guess those jobs are one in a million! Btw, I need to look into your business I used to work in the educational market, we had a learning management system for web delivered courses.
Aw! That is so sweet that he goes with you. I totally appreciate spending one on one time with Bailey now that I have 2. She's at that age when its fun hanging out with her. And she still thinks I'm kind of cool. That's the best part. :) Haha..."These ah fwee!". That makes me laugh every time.
Holli
LMAO! I need Mikey's secret. I want to be served pizza in bed while I watch cartoons!
Post a Comment