Wednesday, September 2, 2009

ABCDEFG....

Sept. 6, 2009

Terribly excited about receiving a note saying Mikey knows his ABC song now, I whipped out the video recorder so I could engrain this monumental feat into our family history.


It's gonna be a loooooong year.

4 comments:

JackieMacD said...

That laugh will take him a long, long way.

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

ROFL!!!! a class clown already!!!!

lorabelle said...

He's so stinkin cute! Allie came running over here to check it out his giggles. She got really mad at him when he kept messing up! LOL! I'll try to get video of Allie watching Mikey and getting ticked off, then you can show it to Mikey...
It's only kindergarten, just make sure he knows how to use his scissors!

momwithfaithandhope said...

That is one heck of a chuckle! Forget "laugh" - that's deep belly chuckle. . . You are ready to be called to the Principal's office, right? LOL WE ARE.